KOPERASI NAWEM BERHAD
Koperasi NAWEM Berhad (KNB) was officially registered with Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia (SKM) on 5th May 2015 under registration no. W-6-1044. KNB members are the members and staff of National Association of Women Entrepreneurs of Malaysia (NAWEM) with minimum shareholding of RM 1000 per share. Currently KNB have more than 50 members.
KNB is also a registered member of Angkatan Korperasi Kebangsaan Malaysia Berhad (ANGKASA).
To promote NAWEM members economic interdependence, sustainability and to empower women as well as underserved communities. This mission to be achieved through the following key result areas:
- Good Corporate Governance by adopting the SIAT (Stewardship, Integrity, Accountability and Transparency) strategy.
- Capacity building by empowering and enhancing entrepreneurs competencies of members and society.
- Providing income and wealth creation platform.
KNB’s current registered activities are in the following sectors:
- Training and Event promoting.
- Retail Business in household and personal products.